1. Acquisition of personal information
On the grounds that OMDC collects and retains customer information in the course of its various business activities, OMDC handles personal information properly when collecting, using and providing it in accordance with related laws and regulations.
2. Purpose of use
OMDC uses personal information only to the extent necessary to conduct its business activities.
OMDC manages personal information obtained from its customers in an appropriate manner. OMDC does not disclose or provide its customers’ personal information to third parties without the customers’ consent unless permitted by law.
[With respect to disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information, request for notifying purpose of use, and taking complaints]
OMDC does not provide personal information to third parties except after obtaining its customer’s prior consent or except as specified in the preceding clause.
However, OMDC may provide personal information to third parties without obtaining its customer’s prior consent, if:
(1) laws and regulations such as personal information protection law apply,
(2) the personal information is needed to protect human lives, bodies or properties, and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent,
(3) the personal information is particularly needed to improve public health or to promote healthy child development, and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent, or
(4) it is necessary to help state authorities, local governments or parties
commissioned by these organizations to do their legal work, and attempting to obtain the customer’s consent could obstruct the said legal work.
4. For inquiries
If you seek reference, correction or deletion of your personal information, OMDC will promptly respond to your request within reasonable bounds after verifying your identity.
5. Observance of laws and improvements
OMDC not only observes laws and regulations related to personal information protection, but also continuously reviews its approach to personal information protection in OMDC to improve the approach as needed.